
Today was another chilly day in Birmingham. I went to work with Maria at Regions Bank. She left work at 12 and after leaving work, we went to a used book store called 2nd & Charles in Hoover, Alabama. The store is filled with books from every genre you could imagine, as well as electronics, movies and music! I saw many books that I liked and Maria even picked up books for my by my favorite author, Kevin Henkes. I love reading about Lilly and her Purple Plastic Purse! When I grow up, I want one of my own!After we left 2nd & Charles, we went home and ate lunch. I had a Chicken Caesar Salad and water. We also watched my favorite movie, Annie! I love the songs in the movie and how she stands up to Ms. Hannigan! Sandy, the dog in the movie reminds me of my own dog Tucker. I tried to tale a picture with Tucker but he wasn't interested!




No comments:
Post a Comment